FOR OUR MEMBERS AGES 13 – 18
The goal of our Teen Cents Club is to promote saving throughout the year by offering our teenage members the opportunity to win cash prizes three times during the year. The more money that is deposited, the more chances to win! For every $5.00 deposited, the TC member will receive 1 drawing ticket for the quarterly prize drawings! All drawing tickets from the entire year will be put in the grand prize drawing for a tablet.
The quarterly drawings will have two winners – one from our Ashland office and one from our Park Falls office.
Share Certificate .25% Dividend Rate – .25% APY* 6 Month
Must be a member of NCCU with $5.00 minimum in share account, and have a Teen Cents account.
- $100.00 minimum balance to earn .25% APY
- $1,000.00 Maximum Aggregate Investments per Teen Cent$ Member
- The dividend rates are subject to change without notice
- Expect the dividends to compound semi-annually
- Subject to penalty for early withdrawal
The *Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 01/04/2021.
The APY assumes reinvestment of principal and dividends for a 12-month period.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Membership eligibility required.