For our members ages 6-12
For every $5.00 that is deposited into their Junior Savers Account, they will receive 1 drawing ticket for drawings held during the year.
New this year are quarterly cash prizes! A winner will be drawn from our Ashland office and our Park Falls office. These tickets will then be entered for a tablet drawing held on the first business day of 2021; this drawing will have one winner from all offices combined.
.25% Dividend Rate .25% APY* 6 Month Term
Must be a member of NCCU with $5.00 minimum in share account, and have a Junior Savers account.
- Minimum balance of $100.00 to earn .25% APY
- Maximum Aggregate Investments per Club Member $1,000.00
- The dividends rates are subject to change without notice.
- Dividends are compounded semi-annually
- Subject to penalty for early withdrawal
The *Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 01/04/2021.
The APY assumes reinvestment of principal and dividends for a 12-month period.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Membership eligibility required.