As a Premier Account Member you will need to maintain the “Premier Checking Account” (as stated below). Your Premier membership awards you slightly higher rates on your deposits, plus these bonus benefits:
- Add .05% to the dividend rate for any new non-promotional share Certificate of Deposit
- $250 credit towards closing costs associated with any NCCU mortgage loan closing with a minimum advance of $10,000 new money.
- $50 credit towards processing fees and closing costs associated with the opening of any new NCCU Home Equity Line of Credit – HELOC
- One Free box of checks/year for the Premier Checking Account
- No Fee Official checks (limit one per month)
- Free Notary Service
- One Year Free Rental of a NCCU Safe Deposit Box (subject to Safe Deposit Box availability). Box Size is restricted to a 3”x 5” x 21” or a $20.00 credit towards a larger or existing box. This is a once per lifetime membership discount.
- Free Online Banking, mobile banking, eStatements and MIA
- Free Debit Card
Bonus benefits are available as long as the minimum average daily balance required for Premier Checking is maintained. If the average daily balance falls below $5,000, bonus benefits are revoked until the minimum balance requirement has been met for one full dividend period. At that time all bonus benefits will be reinstated. If the Premier Relationship is ended, all rates and accounts affected will drop to the basic rates.
Premier Checking is limited to personal accounts only – no business or corporate accounts qualify.
** If the balance in your Premier Checking falls below the $5,000.00 minimum average daily balance for the month, in addition to the $25.00 monthly service fee, the dividend rates on the Premier Checking and all related Premier Products will also change. The Share Savings Account Premier Rates and IRA Premier Rates will default to the lowest rate paid on any share savings account or IRA offered by NCCU at the time of the rate change. The lowest rate will remain in effect for all of the Premier products until the minimum balance requirement of Premier checking has been met for one full dividend period. At that time all Premier products will revert back to the Premier APY. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
*** Accounts cannot be aggregated.
As an added convenience, receive your monthly statements electronically. This is a free service that allows you to reduce the paper coming in the mail, and get your statement quickly. Signing up for eStatements is quick and easy!
Have a smart phone or tablet? Download our free mobile banking app and manage your finances any time, anywhere!
Some restrictions may apply. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.