NCCU provides a variety of services for its members. We are constantly striving to provide our members with the most convenient and user friendly services including:
NCCU has ATMs located in Ashland, Clam Lake, Butternut, Park Falls, Glidden and Phillips. NCCU is also part of the Alliance One surcharge-free ATM network. This network gives our members access to almost 5,000 ATMs across the US!
Your free time is very important in todays busy lifestyles. NCCU saves you time plus provides financial security with our online banking program. You can complete all of your financial needs in the convenience of your own home or anywhere you can access the internet.
NCCU's Bill Pay program offers convenience and flexibility. It allows our members the opportunity to pay their bills on line. No more worries if checks arrive on time. Eliminate those costly late fees. Setting up your account is easy. Just click on Bill Pay and sign up today. If you have any questions regarding Bill Pay, please call their support phone number of 1-888-868-5193.
MIA (Member Information Attendant)
For those members who are more comfortable with accessing account information by phone, NCCU provides members with FREE 24 hour automated Phone access to account information, balance transfers, and credit advances.
For our senior members, age 60 and over, we offer a variety of Free Services such as 2 free boxes of checks per year, discounted money orders, and discounted Travelers Cheques.
Allows members to deposit their payroll and government checks into their accounts. Eliminates loss or stolen checks. With direct deposit, you arrange to send your entire net pay, Social Security or pension check directly to the credit union. It's fast, safe and easy - even when you are out of town!
A confidential and convenient way to have your payroll distributed to your NCCU loan or savings accounts. Payroll deduction is an easy and convenient way to pay your loan payment, save for Christmas or a special occasion. Never worry again about making a payment on time.
Northwoods Community Credit Union offers members and non-members, organizations and businesses the opportunity to use our community room located at the Park Falls Office. Community room amenities include seating for 50, wireless internet, full kitchen facilities and audio/visual equipment. Please contact our Director of Business Development at 715.762.3208 x100 for more information.
To wire money into Northwoods Community Credit Union, you can contact any NCCU office for assistance, or use the following instructions:
To: Corporate Central Credit Union
ABA # 275082866
6262 S. Lowell Place, Muskego, WI 53150
With Further Credit to:
Northwoods Community Credit Union
Account # 291580698
1224 S. 4th A venue, Park Falls, WI 54552
Final Credit to: Member (Account Owner)– include their name and account number, specify suffix e.g. shares, checking, loan, etc.
Receive your tax refunds directly into your account, which eliminates lost or stolen refund checks.
- Visa® Gift cards - We have styles for all occasions! Only $3.00 for all the convenience that Visa® offers!
- Travel cards - Looking to travel and want peace of mind? Ask about our travel cards! $6.00 to purchase & $2.00 to reload!
- Tickets - We offer discount tickets to NOAH'S ARK and also SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA.
- Notary Service - NCCU provides free Notary Service for our members.
- U.S. Savings Bonds Redemption - http://www.savingsbonds.gov/indiv/tools/tools_savingsbondcalc.htm
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance through CUNA Mutual & American Income Life
- Auto Care Protection Insurance
- Travelers Checks
- Vehicle Valuations - Follow the link to the NADA Vehicle Guides online!
- Safe Deposit Boxes at our Park Falls location - Click here for pricing!
- Money Orders
- Wire Transfers
- Coin counting
- Funeral Trust Accounts
- Fax service
- Money orders
- Drive-ups w/Extended Hours at Park Falls and Ashland offices
- Night Depository at all three locations - Ashland, Park Falls and Phillips
- MEMBERS Auto Insurance